[bct] Re: podcast notes

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 15:25:56 -0500

We also went to Atlanta, but back in '93. Visited the World of Coke and had my first and only peach Coke there. Quite nice
We were there for a conference and only had a minimum time for sight-seeing, so we visited the childhood home and burial place of Dr. Martin Luther King. Very moving. We also toured the Underground. It was a time when gnomes were really popular and the little beings were everywhere!

The Marta is a wonderful, clean, quiet mode of transportation. We briefly considered moving there, but I could never leave my beloved New York City, with all its foibles..
----- Original Message ----- From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>