[bct] Re: podcast and other stuff

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:20:31 -0500

Hi Mary.
I use wave pad also, and I love it.  Sadly, I seem to do better with that than
with studio recorder, but I haven't really played with that one extensively.
Please, read the Nut Cracker!  That would be lovely.  I love the music as well,
and I, too, would love to know just what happens that is always so beautifully
portrayed on stage.