[bct] Re: podcast #

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 19:18:49 -0500

Hi Joe,

This episode is in the archive section of Blind Cool Tech.
You can find the episode entitled Access Watch And A Coffee Maker

7/28/2005 Larry Skutchan

Jamie Pauls describes Access Watch, a web site he created that lets users
review products. Scott Rutkoskie also reviews the Sansio coffee maker in his
Wormcast. 21.1 MB
The URL is

This should help you obtain what you are looking for.

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lisa120362