[bct] plextalk PTR1,

  • From: "Kristian Whawell" <kwhawell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:05:15 -0000

Hi donna, the PTR1 sounds like a brill bit of kit for recording with, I have to say, it's a bit out of my price range at the moment but it's worth looking in to for the future, hagger electronics sell a cd recording device that can also be used to record to cassettes too, the best thing I like about it, is the fact you can take a cassette , and record it to cd if my understanding is right. useful for restoring all of the tapes my dad has in his car to cd format, perhaps it's a bit of a daft question, but where can you get the PTR1 from? I've not seen any references to it here much I thought hagger would sell them, but they don't. they sell that tellex profesor that chris G reviewed, but not the PTR1. the part number for that cd recorder at hagger is HCO1451, for anyone else wanting a book courier they have those also part number HCR1505 book ports are also available part code HAP1017, if anyone wants to buy an iriver H340 for addapting as an accessible MP3 player you can get those also at hagger, part code is HCM1504, they also for those interested sell the APH line of 4 track cassette units, HAP1001 and HAP1002 I think the codes are, the tellex profesor is also available code number is HAV1580. just posted these here in case you need to use them, mostly for informational purposes.