[bct] Re: playback interview.

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 12:47:35 -0600

Lary, if he is, I'd sure sign up. But someone should probably show him an actual podcast first, like take one of yours and put it on a cassette so he can listen in a format he understands.

At 04:53 AM 3/26/2006, you wrote:

That issue of Playback made me want to resubscribe. I love Ed's work, but, personally, I haven't even used a cassette in years. I worder if Ed would be interested in some kind of subscription option podcast or something.