[bct] Re: playback interview.

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 11:50:35 -0500

I haven't re-subscribed either because cassettes are really such a hassle
compared to our modern technology, but I sure do miss a lot of the Playback
stuff, and Ed's comments.  I sure wish someone could bring him around to
posting Playback as a podcast, and I certainly wouldn't mind at all paying
the same subscription fee.  If you think about it, BCT has kind of become
the modern day Playback, but I still would love to see Ed work it out some
how. I don't know him well enough to try and convince him, but I would
imagine he is probably tired of hearing it.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro