[bct] playback interview.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 07:54:27 -0800

I just wanted to thank steve again for getting Ed's permission and making a
podcast of the Michael moody interview.  It was very informative.  I'm glad we
will not have to speculate any longer as to what is going on.  I had heard
several things, some even from librarians that were not quite accurate, so i am
happy to know the real score, though a bit disappointed that the player will
not be smaller.  Still, we've all been wondering and sharing bits and pieces of
what we have heard, and I am glad we are all set straight.  Thanks again for
doing this.
Jenny