[bct] Re: plantronics dsp400 headset problems

  • From: "Cary" <cary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:20:30 -0700

Well I actually figured out this dilemma on my own. I went to http://www.plantronics.com and downloaded the drivers for the headset. the interface is far from accessible in my opinion, but it got the microphone to work in skype, ventrillo, and gold wave, which are the primary programs that I need to use it for, so I'm pretty glad I got it working, although the program interface is pretty much inaccessible as far as I can tell. Maybe Christian Whawell can shed some light on that, since he was the one who reviewed the headset. In any case, I got it working though. yay.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cary" <cary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>