[bct] plantronics dsp400 headset problems

  • From: "Cary" <cary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:07:43 -0700

Hello all. I just got a new Plantronics dsp400 headset and I'm having problems getting the microphone to work. The headset works just fine, but the microphone won't work at all. I remember someone did a review of this exact headset on the bct podcast and I'm wondering if he can contact me and let me know how he got the microphone to work because I've tried everything. I've tried messing with the settings in the recording control dialog, changing the mixer settings from my sound blaster live card to the plantronics headset, and nothing seems to work. Short of unplugging the USB cable and replugging it in, I'm stumped. Can someone help?
Thanks
-Cary