[bct] places to find quasi binaural mikes

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:08:09 -0600

Jenny, I changed the subject so people could more easily refer back to
this message.

actually the DSM mikes you mentioned are quasi binaural mikes.  You can
get them mounted in a headband that looks almost like a pair of
headphones.  Of course, you can get them as individual mikes as well.
For more information, go to

http://sonicstudios.com/

Another company that sells a variety of binaural mikes can be found at

, http://core-sound.com/default.php

Core sound has a lot of information on a variety of ways to use
different kinds of stereo and quasi binaural mikes.

Neal