[bct] personal podcast taken down for now

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 00:47:50 -0600

Hi,

because of the problems I detailed in my last message; the one with the
subject line of "To those of you who use feedburner", I have decided to take
down all references to my personal podcast and delete the feedburner feed
itself.  I did attempt to upload a 30 minute fragment of the podcast I was
going to originally feature on my own podcast; however, even the 30 minute
upload was not successful.  As a result of that, I have decided to take down
my personal podcast and just put up the original file I was going to put up
on my personal experiences with Hurricane Katrina on the Blind Cool Tech
podcast and wait till next month or so when I can do something about finding
a better host provider with an FTP site where I can have at least 5Gb of
space with at least 5Gb band width or what ever.  Sorry y'all, but, I guess
one gets what one pays for.  The freebe turned out to be no good after all;
at least for my needs anyhow.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray