[bct] Re: pacmate or braille note

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:10:13 -0600

Outlook is a good thing for those of us who want to check mail other places
besides home. If one used an Imap server, one can sync up the mail when you get
back, taking care of sending out the replies and deleting the old mail. The one
thing I wish on my TNS Pac Mate is that it supported WPA encryption on Wifi, as
I heard many times WEP isn't secure enough, not sure how far my signal might go
being 6 floors up.