[bct] Re: pacmate or braille note

  • From: "Kolby Garrison" <kolbygarrison@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:38:06 -0800

Hi Tim And List,
I have a pac-mate BX420 and love it, it has exceeded all of my expectations,
and I have never had to send it in for repairs. (Knock on wood) LOL! i am a
junior in High School, and i can get anything and everything that i need to
done on the PM. I believe the PM is an extention of your PC, and wouldn't
really recommend it as a stand-alone device, but I have heard of people who
don't have computers just using the PM.
HTH.
Kolby