[bct] Re: pacmate or braille note

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:53:09 -0500

Tim,
Well the BN is your answer. I'm not to impressed with da Pacmate. I think its
stupid to have aps that no will hardly use such as MS Outlook especially if you
 are a home PC user. Most everyone uses Dora or OE. Another thing that bothers
me is that the software takes a year and a day to load! I about fell a sleep to
Larry's demo of the Street Talk demo. Take care.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab email and Messenger
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype linomorales