[bct] Re: pacmate or braille note

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:53:10 -0800

Hi Tim,

I use a Braille Note and find it very reliable and easy to use.  You might
want to check out the Braille Sense from GW also because it is very similar
to the Braille Note for quite a bit less money.  The PackMate does some neat
things that other notetakers don't do yet, but I too find the interface a
bit scattered and difficult.  Of course, I only had a PackMate around to
play with for about one month.

Bill