[bct] Re: pac mate

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:53:20 -0800

Jamie,

I have both the case for the Pac Mate with braille display attached, and the smaller case for the Pac Mate without the display. I admit I don't use the Pac Mate as much as I previously thought I would. As long as I've got a working book port and braille lite, I won't need the pac mate too much; I used to use it for listening to internet radio, but have other ways of hearing it that work a bit better (such as the Lyra wireless device that sends audio from the PC to the stereo.) But podcasts have taken over so I don't listen to much Internet radio any more.

Mary

Mary Emerson
Skype name: mkemerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx