[bct] Re: pac mate

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:29:50 -0800

The pac mate can be purchased with or without a braille display; and the braille display can be purchased with or without a pac mate; I have two pac mate braille displays and use one with this PC and the other with the pac mate if I want to attach it, but I usually keep it detached since it doesn't stay attached very well and comes off if you're not careful. I much prefer the braille lite though, because the display is built in, and the device itself is smaller.