[bct] ozone publishing spring exhibition schedule.

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 00:48:48 -0600

Good evening everyone on the Blind Cool Tech mailing list,

I am happy to announce that Ozone Publishing Corporation will be exhibiting
at the following events over the next few weeks:

March 10-12, 2006: Annual Conference of the California Transcribers and
Educators of the Visually Handicapped (CTEVH)--Focus on the Future:
Preparing for Life held in Anaheim, California at Anaheim Marriott.
Anaheim Marriott
? 700 West Convention Way
? Anaheim, California 92802 USA
? Phone:   1-714-750-8000
Hotel Web site: http://marriott.com/property/factsheet/LAXAH
CTEVH conference Web Site: http://www.ctevh.org/conference.htm
List of exhibitors at CTEVH: http://www.ctevh.org/Exhibitors.htm
Ozone Publishing web site: http://ozonepublishing.net

While attending CTEVH, please take time to stop by Ozone Publishing's booth
to examine some cool products and learn what services we are providing to
produce materials for the blind. Check our web site to learn what products
we are currently selling. IF you are unable to attend this event, you will
find us at future events listed below. We are currently seeking suggestions
on how we can improve our web site, products we produce, and so much more.

March 11, 2006: 8th Low Vision Expo in San Antonio, Texas at Children?s
Cancer Research Institute.
San Antonio Low Vision Club Web site: http://www.lowvisionclub.com/
Children?s Cancer Research Institute
8403 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, Texas
The event is coordinated by the staff at the U.T.H.S.C.S.A. Department of
Ophthalmology. Another words, it's the University of Texas Health Science
Center San Antonio Department of Ophthalmology.

This will be San Antonio Low Vision Club's eighth annual Low Vision EXPO
providing you with an opportunity to see the latest in low vision aids and
explore community resources.
Hours will be from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.  The general public also will be invited
to attend.  For more information call 210-344-1479.
Vendors will display all types of low vision aids including magnifiers,
closed circuit TV?s, and computers that speak to you.  The equipment will be
available for a ?hands on? experience.  Agencies dealing with visually
impaired people also will have representatives there to answer questions.
If you can only make one meeting this year, this is IT? and it?s FREE!

I will be the representative from Ozone Publishing as independent contractor
showing everyone our cool products we are selling and educating everyone
what we are trying to do. Suggestions for new products that no one else is
doing is welcome. Stop by our booth and check out some of our products we
have for sale. We will have products in braille/large print with tactile
graphics for everyone to explore. This is one way to promote literacy
because touch matters.
Ozone Publishing web site: http://www.ozonepublishing.net

April 6-8, 2006: Texas Chapter of the Association for Education and
Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired (AER) Annual Conference in
Corpus Christi, Texas held at the Omni Bay front
Texas AER web site: http://www.txaer.org/Conferences.htm
Hotel Phone Number: 361-887-1600
900 North Shoreline Blvd.
Corpus Christi, Texas 78401
Hotel web site: www.omnihotels.com

Ozone Publishing will be exhibiting at the Texas Association of Education
and Rehabilitation for the Blind and Visually Impaired. Linda Petersen,
Partner of the company, and I will be representing Ozone Publishing at this
event. Stop by our booth to see what we have in store for you. We will have
items for sale with braille/large print and tactile graphics. This is one
way to promote braille literacy because touch matters. Suggestions are
welcome on how we can improve our product we offer as well as our web site.
Ozone Publishing web site: http://www.ozonepublishing.net.
Pass it on to your friends and have them check our products out at this
wonderful event.
See everyone there very soon!!!
Stay tune for more good news from Ozone Publishing.
Call to schedule a meeting. (415) 244-9425

Specialty Printing & Publishing for Braille and Non-Braille Readers We
create unique tactile products with acrylic-like, breakthrough technologies
that withstand the pressure of thousands of readings. Our "everlasting"
Braille is special. Neither humidity nor pressure flattens it. This durable
Braille is superimposed over large print text. Our Braille is often
accompanied with intriguing tactile patterns made with the same transparent,
acrylic-like substance for raised effects that optimize the blind readers?
interpretation of the full color images it defines.

Let us adapt your materials with Braille and tactile imagery for ADA
compliance.

Support Braille literacy because TOUCH MATTERS.

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx