[bct] Re: ozcast 4 is here!

  • From: "Adam Morris" <awmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:04:50 +1000

Hi Mary and all.

Christmas over here is mostly celebrated with a hot roast meal with two meats,
mostly turkey (we don't have thanks giving, but we do since my wife is an
import from the usa, smile.)

Some people have a barbecue and some have beer etc at the beach.

We in lots of cases still have traditions from the english, if you have roast
christmas dinner or lunch you have plumb pudding etc.