[bct] Re: ozcast 03 amended now available.

  • From: "Adam Morris" <awmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:58:29 +1000

Hi Grant and all,

My podcast will be about issues in Australia from a blindness perspective,
differences between Australia and the usa and some sound seeing tours of places
in Australia my wife and I go to.

if you or anyone have questions you can leave comments on the comment line at:
2069840467
or email:
ozcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx