[bct] Re: "organization podcast"

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:50:55 -0500

Hi Rick

Have you tried listening to the file in another player?
I don't want to say the problem is on your end because I don't know enough about the situation, there are just too many unknowns.
Try downloading the file from the link that Monica has provided from yousendit and see if that helps. the file is21.7 MB in size. so if yours is any less than that, it's a corrupt download. sometimes if the BCT website is busy this type of thing could happen. Don't give up yet.

At 04:43 PM 5/31/2006, you wrote:

well I can't play it even by clicking on the link at the site, so I know its
not a currpt download.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them." - Helen Keller, 1925