[bct] Re: "organization podcast"

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:34:55 -0500

hi. I think this has a lot to do with the fact that they're probably corrupt downloads. Check the file size and see if it matches up with the file you have.
If it's the same but the file still won't play, try another player on your system. The only player I've ever, and will ever use for listening to Podcasts is Winamp, hasn't ever failed me yet.
Another thing you can do is re-download it directly from the BCT website and see if that works. I haven't had a single bad download today. Juice brought everything down just as it should.
So try it again folks, these files are all ok, i assure you.

At 03:00 PM 5/31/2006, you wrote:

I can't open this podcast with media player here either.

I am getting messages about my codecs in media player not being correct more
and more on mp3 files here at BCT lately.  I have even got the message on
podcasts that I did and I check my podcasts in media player 10 before I even
upload them.

So Larry are you doing something to the files to post them up on BCT that
alters them in some way?

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them." - Helen Keller, 1925