[bct] Re: "organization podcast"

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:00:12 -0400

I can't open this podcast with media player here either.

I am getting messages about my codecs in media player not being correct more
and more on mp3 files here at BCT lately.  I have even got the message on
podcasts that I did and I check my podcasts in media player 10 before I even
upload them.

So Larry are you doing something to the files to post them up on BCT that
alters them in some way?

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx