[bct] Re: order of performers on talent show

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 11:21:59 -0800

Thanks for all you did for us on the talent show.
You did an excellent job!
Why don't I win the lottery that way though?

I want to especially congratulate the people that submitted there entries with
out having the lugjery of using a multy track recorder, multy track software or
grate equipment to do there songs or performances.
Some times it takes more art to record that way, and I applaud you.
Don't get me wrong though, the others were grate as well!
Cungrats to all!