[bct] Re: olympus

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:07:46 -0600

Well, in the Minneapolis/St. Paul areaa I have found them at Office Max,
Circuit City, Best Buy, and Target. I am sure there are also other places that
have them, but those are the places where I have seen them.  My guess is that
you very likely would find them at most office/business supply stores that
carry anything like small electronics for the office.