[bct] Re: odd jobs

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 23:15:12 -0500

Hi, Stephen. I'm still doing odd jobs, and I've long since passed the college age. (smile) I have typed term papers for people, built web sites for small businesses, set up networks for small companies, designed databases for end users, worked as a telemarketer, baked and sold cookies at the flea market, fixed my neighbors' computers, and worked as a tutor for high school students. I have also designed and made print-Braille greeting cards that I sold at our flea market before Christmas and Valentine's Day. Oh, and don't forget babysitting and acting as a companion to elderly adults when their family goes out of town for a weekend. I still do these things as I have the opportunity. I hope this sparks your imagination a bit.

On Tuesday 3/28/2006 08:26 PM, you wrote:
Hi folks,

Since I know a good number of you are working in the professional field. I was wondering what kinds of odd jobs you performed during college days when an income was scarce. As you might guess, I am running a wee bit low on cash so thought hitting you guys up for some suggestions wouldn't hurt. Besides, I really really want to get my hands on a Book Port for my internship in D.C. this summer.