[bct] Re: odd jobs

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kennethreed905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:21:34 -0500

Hi steve,  I played at a place call harrold's house of jazz
, It cept me going until my s s i kicked in.
It saved my life.
regards KenAt 08:26 PM 3/28/2006, you wrote:
Hi folks,

Since I know a good number of you are working in the professional field. I was wondering what kinds of odd jobs you performed during college days when an income was scarce. As you might guess, I am running a wee bit low on cash so thought hitting you guys up for some suggestions wouldn't hurt. Besides, I really really want to get my hands on a Book Port for my internship in D.C. this summer.

---------- Stephen Clower Email/.Net Messenger: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AIM: AudioRabbit03 Yahoo: sclower2003 Skype: sclower

Check out my little home on the web at http://www.steve-audio.net

kenneth reed phone: 860-741-7546 skype: kvreed502