[bct] Re: not sure if ot: sblive drivers win 98

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kennethreed905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:07:45 -0500

Hi, I have the original disks from the time I had a soundblast3er card.
I know that they worked with windows 95, I can't sware that they work with 98
I also have an aplication disk, If you would like a copy send me shipping cost, and they are yours.
Regards Ken

At 08:51 AM 3/21/2006, you wrote:

Hi all
I was wondering if anyone knows where I could download a file I'm
looking for.

the creativelabs site is the most useless thing I eve ran into, but
in about 2000 when I had an sblive card, I went to their site and
downloaded a 19 meg file which was the sound drivers and the control
pannel and such for the card. now, you go to their site and you can't
download anything. does anyone know where I could get drivers for
windows 98.

I use windows 98 for several reasons and yes, I do have xp but *spit*
who wants xp?

I searched google and downloaded two files, one was 2.4 megs and was
called sb hot fix, which that didn't work and the other was 5.6 megs
and gives me an error that says error moving data c:\windows\temp \xxx.tmp (where xxx is the file name) and it says ok and exits.

I really need these drivers please and would appreciate it.  thank you.
Gabe
BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website: http://blindtechs.net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accoiunts,
shoutcast radio service, online games and more!
Powered by Unix not Microsoft

On Mar 21, 2006, at 6:32 AM, Darren Duff wrote:

That's one thing that I like about AVG. There are lots of  hot
keys, and
you can tab through the program interface as well. Once you get it
setup
it just runs in the background and lives a happy life in your system
tray.

Darren Duff

Assistive Technology Instructor

Phone 770-432-7280       800-726-7406     Fax: 770-432-5457

dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit our Web site at

http://www.BLVSgeorgia.org