[bct] Re: nod32 and trend micro

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:35:56 -0600

The other thing about Nod32 is that it updates daily, sometimes even on weekends. Norton, that over priced memory hog and piece of garbage, can be updated daily too, but that requires you to manually download their updates. The only automatic updating Norton does is on Wednesdays, unless there's a new threat spreading massively. Go nod go!
Like I said, if anyone wants to give it a try, I'd be happy to help them off list, just contact me at
or skype me at
From David

If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at