[bct] Re: nod32 and trend micro

  • From: "J Garcia" <j.garcia235@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:27:12 -0800

Nod32 is, for all my needs so far, completely accessible. It is incredibly
easy to use and so good that you will install it easily and forget it is
even there but you will know it is because the software will update itself
frequently trouble free. I was a user of Norton until I finally had it with
spending hours and hours trying to fix Norton problems rather than viruses.
I spent much, much more time fixing Norton than I ever spent cleaning a
virus off of my computer. Let's put it this way, Norton system works or
whatever that mess I installed was called was taking upto about 128 megs of
updates on my hard drive and took lots of processing power from my computer.
Nod32 is a quick 10 meg download and runs at all times and does not take any
processing power at all from your computer. I've been warned more than a few
times of dangerous files I'm downloading as well as questionable files on my
computer without causing me the endless headaches as Norton. There were many
files on my computer that Norton didn't catch that Nod32 did catch. I swear,
Norton was such a horrible nightmare of bad, bloated programming that I
would have payed 3 times the $40 I spent for Nod32.

J Garcia