[bct] Re: nod32 and trend micro

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:41:26 -0600

Well I'm a user and owner of Nod32 for antivirus, and I absolutely love it.
IWhen you first install it, the interface looks a little weird, but I figured
out how to get it working with JFW. It detects a lot. From adware in some cases
to viruses, bad scripts meant to harm your computer and more, it's a gem. Nod32
doesn't contain a firewall, it's an antivirus, but it's good. I'd be happy to
talk with you off list either by skype or telephone if you decide to give Nod32
a ride.
From David

****
If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check
out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and
pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I
can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
http://www.jammin853.com
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com