[bct] Re: nod32

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:46:12 -0600

I use Nod32, have Jaws 7, and find it works great. Doesn't have hot keys though. If you're having trouble getting something to work, post it here or off list and I'll see how I can help.

If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at