[bct] Re: nod32

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:42:34 -0000

Hi Billy,
Go to the Nod32 icon in your system tray and press enter. Now you're in a tree view. Arrow down to system tools and then right arrow to open the tree. Arrow down to system set up and then press control tab to get to the other window on the screen. Press alt s for the settings button and the first thing you should see is a check box labelled, use eset custom graphical interface. Uncheck that box, and the one following it which says, display Nod 32 splash screen and then tab to okay. Now, everything should speak.
As for the scheduler planner, let me have a play with it as I set it up a few months ago and can't remember off hand exactly what's in there. I'll be back!

Cheers,
Sandra.