[bct] Re: nod32

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:55:55 -0600

What I love about Nod 32 is that it sometimes updates twice a day when a new threat is in the wild.
The people who run it are always right on top of things, and the updates happen automatically. Half the time I forget it's even there.
So you can be certain that it's going to catch something, should a virus be out there.

At 04:48 PM 3/21/2006, you wrote:
Hi,

That is very true.  and I am not trying to pick a fight either.  But I am a
AVG user and have had no problems with it in 3 years.  I would like to know
where with good facts where nod is better than avg.

Thanks,

Rick

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them." - Helen Keller, 1925