[bct] Re: nod32

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:09:11 -0800

Thank You!
I'll definitely switch when my Mcafee subscriptionruns out.
 At 11:59 AM 3/21/2006, you wrote:
Hi John,
Interestingly enough, I switched from Mcafee to Nod32 as I found Mcafee to be slowing down my machine significantly. Nod32 is a hundred per cent accessible if, during installation, you select not to use the graphical interface, or you can change it later. As for whether it catches everything out there, it's caught the e-mails I've had containing viruses before they've reached the in box. It's an excellent product and I'd recommend it to anyone who was looking for a good, accessible anti-virus program.

John Gassman
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution