[bct] Re: nod32

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:59:20 -0000

Hi John,
Interestingly enough, I switched from Mcafee to Nod32 as I found Mcafee to be slowing down my machine significantly. Nod32 is a hundred per cent accessible if, during installation, you select not to use the graphical interface, or you can change it later. As for whether it catches everything out there, it's caught the e-mails I've had containing viruses before they've reached the in box. It's an excellent product and I'd recommend it to anyone who was looking for a good, accessible anti-virus program.