[bct] Re: nod32

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 06:24:44 -0800

I just joined the list yesterday and am going to switch from Mcafee to Nod32 when my subscription runs out. My girlfriend will do the same leaving Norton.
Certainly Nod32 has to be a bit mor accessible than Mcafee and Norton. I've talked to other blind people who use it without any problems.
Does it seem to catch all the viruses and worms that are out there?
I keep hearing good things about the program.
At 03:38 AM 3/21/2006, Sandra Henshall wrote:

Hi Billy,
As far as I know, I haven't found any hot keys to perform tasks. I've got scans scheduled to go automatically with the scheduler planner and the updates are automatic so I never really need to go into the program at all so I don't find the lack of hot keys a problem.
Incidentally, I only joined this list last Friday and I'm just thinking that I certainly picked a good time to become a member ! !

John Gassman
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution