[bct] Re: nod32

  • From: "Darren Duff" <dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:32:14 -0500

That's one thing that I like about AVG. There are lots of  hot keys, and
you can tab through the program interface as well. Once you get it setup
it just runs in the background and lives a happy life in your system
tray.

Darren Duff

Assistive Technology Instructor

Phone 770-432-7280       800-726-7406     Fax: 770-432-5457

dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit our Web site at

http://www.BLVSgeorgia.org