[bct] Re: nod32

  • From: "TrueBlue" <billyinglis01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:26:59 -0000

Sandra, sorry for not making my problem clear.
I want to know if there are any keys configured to do specific tasks, such as running the scan functions/updates etc.
I'm very new with this anti virus program, but what as far as i can see, you have to use the Jaws currssor quite a lot.
It would be really great if one key press could do such tasks.
Hope this is a little clearer for you.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>