[bct] Re: new to the list and question for Neal

  • From: "Nadia Mattiazzo" <cathouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 23:06:29 +1100

Hi and welcome Lance.

Nadia (from Australia)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: lance
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:02 PM
  Subject: [bct] new to the list and question for Neal

  Hello Everyone,

  My name is Lance Kamaka.  I was born and raised on the island of Oahu.
Honolulu Hawaii.  I'm totally blind from birth, and have a great passion for
music.  I play the piano and sing at a restaurant/bar three nights a week.
I've subscribed to the blind cool tech podcast, and I really enjoy it.  So much
so, that I've decided a couple of days ago, to subscribe to the mailing list.
I especially like those podcasts dealing with audio, digital recorders, even
the audio games.  The one podcast that's my all time favorite is the one on the
Kurtzweil keyboard.  Which brings me to my question for Neal.  What model
number is your Kurzweil keyboard, and is there a manual in Braille for it?  I
currently own a technics kn1400 keyboard.  Learned to use it by rote.  I love
the onboard sequencer.  One of these days, I just might do a podcast on this
keyboard.  Anyways, you all keep up the great work.  Aloha, Lance