[bct] Re: new to the list and question for Neal

  • From: "lance" <lance.kamaka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 22:12:24 -1000

Wow!! Thanks so much you all for making me feel so welcome.  Well, living
most of my life in Hawaii to me becomes not such a big deal.  I will say
this much.  Back in 1990, I left Hawaii to attend The National Helen Keller
Center in New York, and I really missed being home.

  As far as my favorite kind of music, I probably would say smooth jazz.  I
actually like all kinds of music except heavy metal and hardcore rap.  I've
done some originals.  A lot of it are instrumentals.  I sometimes find it
hard to write lyrics, but every now and then, I surprise myself.  About a
couple of years ago, with the help of my vocational rehab counselor, I went
in to a recording studio and made a cd titled Soothe Me.  All the songs on
it are originals, and all of them are done off of my keyboard.  The cd is
intended for people who do massage therapy.  So a lot of the songs are New
Age, some jazz and a touch of Hawaiian.

  As far as doing a podcast, I'm a little cold feet.  I've never done
anything like that before, but I'm sure it can be done.  Till then, thanks
so much again!!

Aloha all, Lance