[bct] Re: new to the list and question for Neal

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 10:32:37 -0600

Hi Lance, or I guess I should say, aloha! Welcome to this wonderful list. My
family took me to Honolulu a few years ago as a somewhat belated birthday
present. We were in Oahu, and I loved every minute of it! We have some friends
who live in the mainland of Hawaii, and we got to visit them as well. Actually,
the father is a medical doctor and worked in a lab with my father. I have a
tape of Hawaiian percussion music that my parents brought me back from Hawaii
on a previous trip. The music is so nice, and the people couldn't have been
more hospitable when we were there. The food and beverages are great too. I
hope to visit Hawaii again someday soon.
Aloha,
Jake