[bct] Re: new to the list and question for Neal

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 01:08:54 -0500

Hello, Lance,
Welcome.  I do hope you enjoy yourself, because, believe me, this list will
keep you entertained, and informed all at the same time!
Ah, another music devotee ... lovely.  I have to ask, what genre/s do you
prefer?  Do you compose your own music?  Your keyboard sounds lovely, and I,
along with all the others I am sure, would love a podcast on that.
Hawaii must be a truly amazing place to reside.  I've heard stories from
those who have visited about its utter beauty, but hearing about it from a
native Hawaiian would be better still.
I eagerly await any podcasts you offer, and wish you well.