[bct] Re: new to the list and question for Neal

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 19:50:32 -0600

Hello Lance and welcome to the list.  Thanks for the kind words about
the Kurzweil podcast.  It is the Kurzweil 2500Xs.  Of course, now they
have come out with the 2600, but there are not all that many changes of
note.  Well, there are some, but it's basically much the same in terms
of how one deals with the menus.  I don't know of a braille menu.  I had
to simply do what you did and learn it on my own.  I used to use a
techniques kn2000.  A very nice keyboard.  Again, welcome to the list.

Neal