[bct] new to the list and question for Neal

  • From: "lance" <lance.kamaka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:02:08 -1000

Hello Everyone,

My name is Lance Kamaka.  I was born and raised on the island of Oahu.
Honolulu Hawaii.  I'm totally blind from birth, and have a great passion for
music.  I play the piano and sing at a restaurant/bar three nights a week.
I've subscribed to the blind cool tech podcast, and I really enjoy it.  So
much so, that I've decided a couple of days ago, to subscribe to the mailing
list.  I especially like those podcasts dealing with audio, digital
recorders, even the audio games.  The one podcast that's my all time
favorite is the one on the Kurtzweil keyboard.  Which brings me to my
question for Neal.  What model number is your Kurzweil keyboard, and is
there a manual in Braille for it?  I currently own a technics kn1400
keyboard.  Learned to use it by rote.  I love the onboard sequencer.  One of
these days, I just might do a podcast on this keyboard.  Anyways, you all
keep up the great work.  Aloha, Lance