[bct] Re: new product

  • From: "BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:38:58 -0700

yep. its runs a full version of xp home or pro
BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
website: http://blindtechs.net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accoiunts, shoutcast radio service, online games and more!
Powered by Unix not Microsoft

On Mar 24, 2006, at 10:23 AM, Darren Duff wrote:

Doesn't this thing run winXP not mobile?

Darren Duff

Assistive Technology Instructor

Phone 770-432-7280       800-726-7406     Fax: 770-432-5457

Visit our Web site at