[bct] new podcasts

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:12:18 -0500

Hi everyone,

My main pc is in the shop for upgrades this week.  So I won't be getting my
next goldwave podcast done till probably next week sometime.  My unattended XP
install cd progress is going very slow.  My first attempt at a unattended
install ended in failure, so I have some more work to do on it and the podcast
isn't going to happen for a while yet.  I am still planning on a poor man's
media center and video dvd creation podcast in the next week or so.

If you have any suggestions or comments on any of my podcasts, please feel free
to write me here on the list or to my off list email address.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx