[bct] Re: new podcasts

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:24:49 +0100

Hello Rick,
If you haven't done so already, i'd like to know how you presision edit in Goldwave. The reason i avoid Goldwave is just that, that i can not make very precise selections, for example down to the beginning of a word the way you can do it in Soundforge.
Did that make sence?

Rick Harmon wrote:

Hi everyone,
I was going to do my poor mans media center podcast today as well as the one making a DVD for the nero users but I have a bad cold and probably won't get it done till next week now. The unattend xp may get done next week as well. I have made a cd to try and when I find out if it works or not I will then do the unattended xp podcast.
Also anyone interested please let me know what things you would like to see in a more advanced goldwave tutorial.

Contact Information:
Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925