[bct] Re: new podcasts

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:46:22 -0700

Hi, Rick:
I just wanted to thank you for the Goldwave podcast. Since I am a beginner, I
was grateful that you started out with the basics. Your efforts are much
appreciated! Because I'm new to all of this recording stuff, I can't suggest
anything for your next Goldwave podcast, but thanks again for the first one.
Sincerely, Jamie D.