[bct] new podcasts

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:06:06 -0500

Hi everyone,

I was going to do my poor mans media center podcast today as well as the one
making a DVD for the nero users but I have a bad cold and probably won't get it
done till next week now.  The unattend xp may get done next week as well.  I
have made a cd to try and when I find out if it works or not I will then do the
unattended xp podcast.

Also anyone interested please let me know what things you would like to see in
a more advanced goldwave tutorial.

Thanks,

Rick

=======